Community Planning Institute Class
March 7 - March 8$225
A two-day class on planning for land use, growth and development, for Georgia’s planning commissioners, elected officials, and local government staff.
Preparing and Implementing your Comprehensive Plan is a 2-day class that covers the local planning process. This class provides:
- An overview of the importance of community planning– why we plan and who should be involved;
- A review of Georgia’s planning requirements;
- How to engage your constituents in envisioning and planning for their future;
- Plan implementation tools, including successful examples from PlanFirst communities;
- Other plan implementation tools such as zoning or form-based codes.