City of Berkeley Lake
Berkeley Lake, GA
Under general supervision of the City Administrator, assists with the daily operation of city government activities and support services. Patrols the city to identify instances of code non-compliance. Communicates with and educates members of the public regarding code compliance. Inspects city property and facilities to ensure safety. Represents the city in a positive and courteous manner. Maintains accurate city records.
Partial List of Requirements for Candidates:
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule which will likely include weekdays, nights and weekends
- Must be eligible to be a sworn city official with ability to issue city citations
- Must be authorized to work legally within the United States
- Must possess a valid Georgia Driver’s License with at least a 5-year safe driving history
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of code enforcement experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Ability to effectively handle a work environment and conditions which involve high levels of public contact, irregular work hours, and working closely with others.
Salary & Benefits
The hourly pay range for this position is from $16 to $26.
How to Apply
For a complete job description, and to apply for this position, visit the our website.
Open until filled.