Connetics Transportation Group, Inc.
Description of Job / Position
Responsibilities include assisting with the analysis of transit markets and transit system/route performance; developing short- and long-range transit service plans (bus and rail); developing bus and rail travel time estimates, and estimating transit service requirements and O&M costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in planning-related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- One to three years of experience in transportation planning and/or transit scheduling (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and ArcGIS.
- Scheduling experience using TRAPEZE or HASTUS software is desirable but not required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should e-mail a cover letter, resume and references to Maribel Hayes.