Upson County is issuing a Request for Statement of Qualifications (RSoQ) from As-Needed Consultants, with a strong planning staff, to assist our county with the following:
- COMPREHENSIVE PLANNING & ZONING
- ORDINANCE TEXT DEVELOPMENT
- GENERL PLANNING STUDIES
- EMERGENCY FILL-IN WORK
RSoQ Evaluation criteria:
- Years of experience, specific to this field of work
- General description of the firm’s background and experience with similar as-needed
- Proven capacity to deliver the project requirements on time, at or below budget
- Sample written reports of other required materials for the position
- Names and functions of other personnel to be utilized for this project
- References from past clients
The following items are required for acceptable RFQ submissions:
- Statement of interest
- Resume, outlining the respondent’s experience, experience of key team members
- Response to the qualification criteria, as outlined above
- Fee proposal for the project
- Workload and Availability
- Minimum of three (3) professional references
Questions or inquiries: must be in writing and submitted by e-mail to the Upson County Planning & Zoning staff member.
Salary & Benefits
To be discussed
How to Apply
Mail or delivery (NO fax or Email option): Upson County Building & Zoning 5509, 305 S Hightower St, #D100 Thomaston, GA 30286
Responses not meeting the criteria as set forth above RSoQ requirements for submission will not be considered.
Late submissions: will ONLY be accepted if an extension is requested and approved 24 hours in advance of January 29, 2021; the request must be submitted via email to the email addresses provided above.
The deadline for applicants granted an extension shall be no later than February 1, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Delivered to and received by the Building and Zoning Department office. Postmark dates do not establish timely delivery.