The Planner position is an entry- to intermediate-level role. The Planner spends a significant amount of time on professional planning tasks, works closely with the public on a regular basis to provide customer service on planning issues, and will be tasked to complete administrative tasks in support of The Collaborative contracts with municipalities and other clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in urban planning or similar
- One year of experience in a municipal setting preferred
- Ability to read site plans
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Valid Georgia motor vehicle operator’s license is required
Salary & Benefits
The Collaborative offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply