Gaskins + LeCraw
Gaskins Surveying and LeCraw Engineering recently merged to form Gaskins + LeCraw. Come join a team of over 150 employees in the areas of civil engineering, planning consulting, surveying, and entitlements in five offices throughout Georgia.
We are currently seeking an Entry Level or experienced Planning and Entitlements Specialist to work on a range of projects in a variety of local governments. The position requires a self-motivated individual with knowledge of current and comprehensive planning, entitlements, government relations, project management and community engagement.
- Due Diligence Reporting: Research and draft comprehensive land development/land acquisition due diligence reports; Manage report schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Local Government Facilitation: Project Tracking and reporting, Permit/Plat Expediting
- Current Planning / Zoning: Prepares application package including Letter of Intent, Impact Analysis, other document as required by local jurisdiction; Hosts community engagement; Present before elected and appointed board and councils
- Project Management: Manage multiple projects simultaneously; Participate in daily project status meeting with Supervisor
- Comprehensive Planning / Master Planning: Prepare and respond to request for proposals
Draft Comprehensive Plan / Master Plan Studies
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in City/Regional Planning, Public Administration, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, or a related field.
- Requires a minimum of 1 year in professional planning and urban design experience, preferably in a local government setting.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well with a range of diverse group of clients from developers, contractors, engineers, elected officials, local government staff and the public
- Ability to chair and facilitate meetings
- Knowledge of public engagement best practices and innovative approaches
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel periodically locally and attend some meetings after hours
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to work independently and work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Salary & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. Includes health benefits, 401k, Profit Sharing, 15 days PTO, 8 paid holidays and more!
How to Apply
Or email your resume.