The Bryan County Board Commissioners are now accepting applications for a full-time Planning Manager in our Community Development Department.
This position is to assist the Assistant Community Development Director in developing and administering the County’s comprehensive plan, subdivision and zoning ordinance, and other policies relating to the zoning and development of land in unincorporated Bryan County, while serving as staff liaison to the Planning and Zoning Commission, and Board of Adjustment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Environmental Sciences or related field.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of progressively responsible experience with supervisory experience.
- AICP certification preferred.
Salary & Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Salary based on qualifications
How to Apply