Partnership for Inclusive Innovation
This role primarily oversees the development and implementation of the program and operations of the Partnership for Inclusive Innovation (PIN). The Partnership for Inclusive Innovation (Partnership) is a public-private partnership that launched in 2020 to lead coordinated, statewide efforts to position Georgia as the Technology Capital of the East Coast. Dedicated to advancing technology, opportunity and shared economic success across the state, the organization’s pillars focus on community research, student engagement, workforce development, and economic opportunity towards inclusion one innovation at a time. As the Partnership continues to grow and service innovation for the State, the team is looking for someone who can serve as the backbone of the operations and provide a framework for accountability, efficiency, and impact.For additional information about the Partnership, please visit: www.pingeorgia.org
- Design/develop promotional and marketing materials to include those developed for specific target audiences in support of program outreach efforts.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate promotional events.
- Coordinate administrative activities associated with program operations such as procurement, records maintenance, compliance, meeting arrangements and minutes, and document preparation.
- Develop, analyze, reconcile and report financial data related to program operations.
- Develop and maintain performance assessment tools applied in program review to measure and report progress.
- Collaborate with internal and external entities to aid institutional or program support.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Four to six years of job related experience
How to Apply