Atlanta Regional Commission
The Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC) is the regional planning and intergovernmental coordination agency that focuses on issues critical to the region’s success, including growth and development, transportation, water resources, services for older adults, and workforce solutions. ARC is dedicated to unifying the region’s collective resources to prepare the metropolitan area for a prosperous future. This is done through professional planning initiatives, the provision of objective information, and the involvement of the community in collaborative partnerships.
The Program/Project Analyst, Senior will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Facilitates Lifelong Communities (LLC) development and technical assistance by engaging existing and new partners; convenes regularly with regional partners, agencies, and organizations to discuss issues relevant to aging and independence; and develops and shares resources to support LLCs within their own communities.
- Implements the Live Beyond Expectations (LBE) Regional Strategic Plan to address disparities within lower life expectancy census tracts for the 10-county metro area; creates power point presentations, writes annual reports, performs outreach activities, and manages and monitors strategic outcomes.
- Represents Aging and Independence Services to the general public, internal ARC staff, partners, and stakeholders and responds to inquiries, and participates in various committees, collaboratives, and advisory boards, as appropriate.
- Maintains and creates content for the Empowerline.org website including on pages, forms, calendar events, blog posts, and other site features. Manages social media content and presence. Works with ARC’s communication team and consultants to design and disseminate new communications and marketing materials (physical, media, and web-based) related to Empowerline and update website.
- Plans, implements and assesses programs including overseeing operations, administering and monitoring budgets, developing program protocols, policies and procedures, developing and maintaining relationships with partners and stakeholders; monitors program outcomes; analyzes and reports on program results;
- Researches, compiles and analyzes data; identifies best practices and emerging trends; identifies potential policy solutions and prepares reports, applications and presentations;
- Oversees and administers contracts; ensures contract compliance; provides technical assistance;
- Monitors programs and compiles and tracks data to ensure program compliance and report on outcomes and performance goals;
- Prepares documents and correspondence including marketing materials, status reports, forms, assessment tools, training/educational materials and policy briefs;
- Represents program to the general public, participants, partners and/or stakeholders; prepares and delivers presentations and responds to questions; attends, convenes and/or facilitates meetings;
- Researches and develops curricula, training/seminar sessions; delivers educational presentations; coordinates logistics for educational events including speaker selection, participant recruitment, and venue/facility selection;
- Serves as a lead worker, assigning work and monitoring work completion, as assigned;
- Performs other duties as assigned to support agency goals and objectives.
Required Knowledge, Skills
- Knowledge of the Aging Network and ARC’s Live Beyond Expectations Regional Plan;
- Knowledge of program administration and management;
- Principles and applications of critical thinking and analysis;
- Principles and methods of qualitative and quantitative research;
- Best practices, trends and emerging technologies;
- Project management and customer service principles;
- Applicable federal, state and local laws, codes, regulations;
- Skill in coordinating deadlines, prioritizing work demands and monitoring programs/projects;
- Gathering data, analyzing findings and applying logic and reason;
- Researching industry trends, solutions and best practices;
- Interpreting, monitoring and reporting data and statistics;
- Skill in oral and written communications as well as public speaking;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Proficient in standard office equipment, Microsoft Office, and related software applications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, human services or directly related field
- Two (2) years of related experience which may include internship experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above, unless otherwise subject to any other requirements set forth in law or regulation.
- (Preferred) Master’s degree business or public administration, human services or directly related field
- (Preferred) Project Management, and Certified Urban Planning experience
Salary & Benefits
Salary Range $62,120 – $83,863
How to Apply