The Collaborative Firm, LLC
East Point, Georgia
The Collaborative Firm, LLC, based in Atlanta GA, a Planning, Program Management, Community Engagement, and Development firm, is seeking a qualified Senior Transportation Planner to serve as the lead for transportation and transit projects for the firm and its clients.
- Serve as the Project Manager or Task Leader on planning and design of complex multi-modal urban transportation projects, feasibility studies, multi-modal studies, and public participation strategy development and implementation
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects with various topics and complexity levels
- Collect, analyze, and interpret demographic and geographic data and technical transportation data
- Summarize data, prepare reports, and review transportation model inputs and outputs for various projects
- Prepare and present effective presentations to disseminate information to clients and the public
- Develop, maintain, and update project budgets and schedules
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams and identify project disciplines needed to accomplish project objectives
- Develop and implement regional, subarea, site-level transportation plans and transportation elements of broader plans
- Provide superior client service, strong communication, and manage the technical and financial aspects of the project or tasks under your control
- Participate in project decisions regarding technical approach, cost, and scheduling performance
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations
- A Bachelor’s degree in Planning, Transportation Planning, Urban Design, Environmental Science, or related field is required; Master’s degree is preferred
- Must possess 7 to 10 years of experience in planning, with heavy emphasis in transportation planning
- Proficient in ArcGIS, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain and grow client relationships and leadership skills are important
Salary & Benefits
Annual salary compatible with background and experience. The benefits package includes paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and participation in a 401K plan.
How to Apply
Applicant should submit a cover letter and resume via email.