Site Development Services Coordinator
Athens-Clarke County Unified Government
The purpose of this job is the management and coordination of site and land development to assist businesses wishing to locate or expand in Athens-Clarke County; the coordination, liaison, and process improvement for land development plans review, procedures, and programs of the Unified Government; and other related assigned duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Construction Administration, Planning / Zoning, Real Estate, Landscape Architecture, or related discipline;
- Four years of local government planning / zoning, construction, contracting, economic development, real estate development, project management, or related experience required; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with work outside of normal business hours required on occasion.
- May be required to work on religious holidays.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Must work cooperatively with others.
- When requirements include vehicle operation, responsible for the safety, readiness and operation of the vehicle and must abide by ACC’s safe driving policy.
Salary & Benefits
Depends on Qualifications
Salary Range: $54,539 – $64,968
How to Apply