Strategic Engagement Manager
Partnership for Inclusive Innovation (PIN)
This role is primarily responsible for strengthening new and existing corporate and civic relationships for the Partnership for Inclusive Innovation. The Partnership for Inclusive Innovation (PIN) is a public-private partnership that launched in 2020 to lead coordinated, statewide efforts to position Georgia as the Technology Capital of the East Coast. Dedicated to advancing technology, opportunity, and shared economic success across the state, the main pillars of PIN focus on community research, student engagement, workforce development, and economic opportunity. Learn more information about the Partnership.
- Develop and facilitate relationships with current PIN civic and corporate partners, including concrete areas of engagement
- Establish new civic, corporate, and foundation national relationships as part of long-term diversified funding strategy
- Design, develop, and maintain program relationship development accountability metrics that measure program performance and/or impacts (and communicate results to relevant stakeholders)
- Work with Georgia Tech Institute Communications, PIN key partners, Board and Georgia Members regarding media outreach and other relevant internal and external PIN reports that foster greater communication and collaboration with program stakeholders.
- Represent PIN and speak publicly at relevant events that foster constituent relationship development
- Perform organizational administrative tasks, and other related duties, as assigned
- BS degree in Social Sciences, Public Administration, Engineering, Business, Technology, or related/relevant field
- MS degree in Social Sciences, Public Administration, Engineering, Business, Technology or related/relevant field, plus 3 years relevant full-time experience after completion of that degree, or MS degree in Social Sciences, Public Administration, Engineering, Business, Technology, or related/relevant field, plus 5 years relevant full-time experience after completion of BS degree, or Doctoral degree
- Work Experience: Minimum 3-5 years job-related experience (or equivalent combination of education and work experience).
How to Apply