Description of Job / Position
Playing an integral role supporting our Senior NEPA planning team assisting in the writing and development of NEPA documents, research, and conducting public engagement.
- This position will perform both office work as well as meeting with the general public during regular working hours as well as some evening and weekend meetings, as needed.
- This position will support NEPA Planning efforts for projects in South Carolina as well as other offices of CDM Smith across the Southeastern United States.
- Will communicate regularly with project stakeholders (elected officials, citizens, business community representatives, and environmental justice communities).
- Will provide technical guidance and training to more junior staff.
- Mentors more junior staff and develops them for future growth within the discipline and firm.
Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, urban, community or regional planning or related discipline. 5 years. Regular travel is required.
How to Apply
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the link below: