We are currently seeking a Transportation Planner for the Transportation-Infrastructure Practice. The Transportation Planner will be responsible for participation in a broad range of planning projects including transportation and corridor studies, multimodal planning, transit planning, and freight related assignments.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s of Planning or Engineering or other professionally recognized equivalent discipline from an accredited university
- 0-4 years of experience within the field of transportation planning/engineering
- Intermediate experience in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and advanced applications
- Intermediate analytical skills with software applications including Excel, SPSS, HCM and other systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Writing sample required
- Ability to work independently with general supervision
- Working knowledge of transportation planning principles and industry trends
If this sounds like the role for you and you’re ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
How to Apply