Modern Mobility Partners
Modern Mobility Partners, a female and minority-owned transportation planning and traffic engineering firm founded in January 2018, is looking for a Travel Demand Modeler / Data Analyst with interest in travel demand modeling, data analysis, and GIS.
This position will assist our award-winning growing firm in the preparation of transportation planning and traffic engineering studies, reports, and analyses across all modes. The individual will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team and to assist with planning and technical tasks for a variety of projects. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Travel demand modeling, such as network editing, review of socioeconomic data, mapping of results, etc.
- Developing, validating, and applying 4-step and activity-based travel demand models
- Conduct traffic and revenue analyses for tolling projects
- Develop and apply tools for project prioritization and performance measures
- GIS analysis and mapping
- Collect, compile, review, and organize data
- Data analysis, including revenue forecasts, return on investment, benefit-cost analysis, post-processing of travel demand data, calculating project performance metrics, etc.
- Write and edit reports
- Assist with preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Communicate with Project Manager on status of task deliverables
**Relocation assistance is not available for this position**
Why Choose Modern Mobility Partners?
Learn transportation planning methods and practices from some of the most reputable transportation planners and project managers in the industry. Be part of an exciting new firm with great energy and a desire to push the envelope, think outside the box, and provide value to our clients and teaming partners.
This position offers a lot of hands-on experience and provides great opportunities to work on a variety of projects across different transportation arenas.
Modern Mobility Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
- M.S. degree in City Planning, Civil Engineering, or Transportation Engineering
- 2+ years of professional transportation planning experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in ArcGIS
- Experience with travel demand modeling software, including Cube and/or TransCAD
- Programming experience
- AICP or ability to attain within 1 year or PE or ability to attain within 2 years
Salary & Benefits
Salary: TBD based on experience
Benefits: health, vision, dental, life, health savings account, disability, 401K (after 1 year of employment), remote work options, commuter and phone reimbursement plan, educational assistance, paid time off, paid volunteer time.
How to Apply
To apply, email resume and cover letter.