The Macon-Bibb County Planning and Zoning Commission (MBPZ) is requesting Statements of Qualifications from interested and qualified preservation professional services firms.
- Review existing design guidelines for 2 of the County’s 3 locally designated historic districts.
- Conduct a robust public engagement program.
- Create recommended draft guidelines based on contemporary best practices, staff input, and information collected from public engagement efforts.
- Present recommended draft documents to MBPZ during regularly scheduled MBPZ hearing
- Attending up to 2 public hearings to represent final products during adoption.
The information obtained will be utilized by the MBPZ to evaluate each interested firm by utilizing the criteria outlined in this Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
Request for Qualifications Released: September 1, 2023
Deadline for Written Questions: September 29, 2023 @ 4:00 PM (est.)
Answers to Questions Posted to MBPZ.org: October 6, 2023 @ 4:00 PM (est.)
Response Due Date: October 20, 2023 @ 4:00 PM (est.)
Successful Respondents Notified: November 3, 2023