Volunteer to help us showcase our region and state as the APA National Conference comes to Atlanta, April 26-29, 2014. Click here for more info.
- Be Part of Telling Georgia’s Planning Story…
- Mobile Workshops
- Valdosta-Lowndes Metropolitan Planning Organization 2040 Transportation Plan Socioeconomic Data Study
- 10-Year Update for Chamblee Town Center LCI
- Georgia Planning Association Webinar Survey
- Planning for Health
- Public Interest Design Institute Workshop
- GAITE Summer Seminar 2013 (CM | 10)
- National APA Conference in Atlanta, GA
What is the GPA?
The Georgia Planning Association (GPA) is an official Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA). We're a 1,100-plus member organization of professional planners and planning officials who serve Georgia’s communities in many ways, at all levels of government, the private sector and not-for-profit organizations. The GPA will continue to provide a place where planners can share their expertise and ideas with policymakers and the general public for the benefit of Georgia and its citizens. (read more)