GPA Info / News
- GPA Congratulates Successful May 2018 AICP Examinees
- RFP 2018-020 Downtown Master Plan
- Georgia Supreme Court Hoechstetter v. Pickens County Decision Poses Zoning Process Challenges for Georgia Local Governments
- Water and Planning Network is Diving In
- GPA Awards Season Is Approaching – We Need You!
- GPA Policy & Advocacy Initiative
- Legislative Update – 01/27/2017
- Georgia Legislation Update
- HB 170- Transportation Funding Act of 2015 Passed
- Legislative Update – 3/25/15
Upcoming EventsAll Events
What is the GPA?
The Georgia Planning Association (GPA) is an official Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA). We're a 1,100-plus member organization of professional planners and planning officials who serve Georgia’s communities in many ways, at all levels of government, the private sector and not-for-profit organizations. The GPA will continue to provide a place where planners can share their expertise and ideas with policymakers and the general public for the benefit of Georgia and its citizens. (read more)