GPA Info / News
- Survey for the University of North Carolina at Charlotte: How does nature and its conservation factor into what planners do?
- Do You Know About the AICP Candidate Program?
- GPA Dues Increase and Rate Change Summary & Recommendation
- Planners4health Survey
- President’s Notes – May / June 2017
- Legislative Update – 01/27/2017
- Georgia Legislation Update
- HB 170- Transportation Funding Act of 2015 Passed
- Legislative Update – 3/25/15
- Important transportation bills gain approval in the House
- IEDC Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Exporting (CM | TBD)
- GT School of City and Regional Planning’s Fall 2017 Welcome Reception
- Georgia Association of Zoning Administrators Conference (CM | TBD)
- IEDC Business Retention and Expansion (CM | TBD)
What is the GPA?
The Georgia Planning Association (GPA) is an official Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA). We're a 1,100-plus member organization of professional planners and planning officials who serve Georgia’s communities in many ways, at all levels of government, the private sector and not-for-profit organizations. The GPA will continue to provide a place where planners can share their expertise and ideas with policymakers and the general public for the benefit of Georgia and its citizens. (read more)