Thank You for Listening to the Voices Across Georgia at this Spring’s Hybrid Conference.
GPA would like to thank everyone who attended the 2022 GPA Spring Conference! Over 120 attendees attended a series of fantastic virtual presentations. A big thank you to the hosts of our six mobile workshops across the state, which drew nearly 60 people! We also appreciate our annual and conference sponsors, who helped to make this conference a great success.
If you are AICP-certified, don’t forget to log your CM hours for the sessions that you attended.
For questions or more information, email Amanda Hatton, VP of Programs.
- A Spatial Analysis of Atlanta’s Same Sex Households & LGBTQ Institutions
- Changing Times, Changing Lines:: A Review of Current Trends in Annexation and New Cities
- Coding for Place
- How Education and Outreach Coincide
- Planning for Equity
- Sustainable Sidewalk Infrastructure Planning for Atlanta, GA – Student Session
- Using Zoning Overlays to Adapt to Sea Level Rise in Chatham County, GA – Student Session
Gauging the Gaps Between Urban and Rural Georgia
Charles Hayslett, an award-winning journalist and public relations consultant, devotes his time to researching the costs and consequences of Georgia’s widening urban-rural divide. His work highlights shifting demographics, educational attainment, public health, and economic output, sounding the alarm for intentional investment in our rural areas.