APA and AICP allows each state Chapter to designate one person that has a financial hardship to take advantage of the 2015 Reduced Exam Fee Scholarship program for the November 2015 testing window. This is limited to ONE person is Georgia who would otherwise defer taking or are unable to take the AICP exam because of the high cost.
Scholarship recipients pay reduced fees to AICP as follows:
- First time AICP applicants: $145 (combined $70 application and $75 exam fee)
- Previously approved AICP applicants: $75 (exam fee only)
However, you must apply to Gary Cornell, the Professional Development Officer by July 16, 2015 for the November 2013 testing window.
Apply by emailing Gary. Gary will review all applications received and select the one who best meets the criteria:
Reduced AICP Exam Fee Scholarship Selection Criteria
Applicant shall submit a written explanation of financial hardship (including financial hardship caused by a budget cutback in a firm or agency), which necessitates the request.
- Members of ethnic or racial minorities shall be given preference.
- The applicant(s) selected will be otherwise unlikely to take the exam without the reduced fee.
- The applicant’s employer will not subsidize the exam fee.