APA and AICP allows each state Chapter to designate one person that has a financial hardship to take advantage of the 2018 Reduced Exam Fee Scholarship program for the May 2018 testing window. This is limited to ONE person is Georgia who would otherwise defer taking or are unable to take the AICP exam because of the high cost.
Scholarship recipients pay reduced fees to AICP as follows:
- Approved AICP applicants: $75 (exam fee only)
- All applicants pay the $70 application fee
However, you must apply by emailing Gary Cornell, the Professional Development Officer by Friday, February 16, 2018 for the May, 2018 testing window.
Gary will review all applications received and select the one who best meets the criteria:
Reduced AICP Exam Fee Scholarship Selection Criteria
The applicant shall submit a written explanation of financial hardship (including financial hardship caused by a budget cutback in a firm or agency), which necessitates the request.
- Members of ethnic or racial minorities shall be given preference.
- The applicant(s) selected will be otherwise unlikely to take the exam without the reduced fee.
- The applicant’s employer will not subsidize the exam fee.