Current Review Sessions Scheduled
These are the review sessions currently scheduled. Please check back to see if we’ve added any additional review sessions.
Sign up below for one or all of these sessions.
- Overview: Wednesday, April 6, 9:00 – 10:00 AM with Cristina Pastore, Transportation Planner/Engineer, VP, Kimley-Horn (View recording)
- History and Theory: Monday, April 11, 1:00 – 2:30 PM with Michael Elliott, Director, MCRP Program at Georgia Tech, Associate Professor of City & Regional Planning and Public Policy (View recording)
- Ethics: Wednesday, April 13, 2:30 – 4:00 PM with Gary Cornell, Former President, Community Planning Services, Inc.
- Law: Tuesday, April 19, 10:00 – 11:30 AM with David Kirk, Partner, Troutman Pepper
- Leadership, Administration and Management: Monday, April 25, 1:00 – 2:30 PM with Jeff Rader, Commissioner, District 2, DeKalb County