- This event has passed.
2015 Georgia Water Resources Conference
April 28, 2015 - April 29, 2015
Registration for the 2015 Georgia Water Resources Conference is now open. More than 150 oral presentations, panels, and posters will be featured.
A general listing of conference tracks and session titles is available at the conference website. The full conference schedule will be available on line within the next week. To register for the conference, please visit this webpage. If you wish to set up a table or booth at the conference, please click on the link for “Vendor Information” on the right side of the registration home page.
Track 1: Climate Change and Coastal Issues
– Climate change and Georgia’s water resources
– Adapting to a changing coast
Track 2: Urban water quality and non point source pollution
– Green Infrastructure
– Nutrient management
– North Metro District Water Planning
Track 3: Hydrologic Monitoring, Data, and Tools
Track 4: Resilient Water Management
– Understanding the state of our water resources
– Sustainability and re-use
– Conservation and augmentation
– Groundwater issues
Track 5: Floodplain management and flood risk assessment
Track 6: Stream habitat and aquatic chemistry
Track 7: River basin management
– The Savannah River and harbor
– The Ogeechee
– River basin management challenges in the U.S.
Track 8: Agriculture and Industry, Engines of Economy
– Agricultural water use
– Industrial water management