- This event has passed.
Atlanta Beltline Westside Trail Presentation
December 9, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Speakers: Atlanta BeltLine Staff –
- Shaun Green, PE Senior Transportation Engineer
- Kevin W. Burke: Senior Landscape Architect
- Heather Hussey-Coker: Special Projects Coordinator
- Jerald Mitchell: Economic Development Director
- Lynnette Reid: Senior Community Planner
- Nathan Soldat: Community Engagement Advocate
Event Description: Did you know that the BeltLine Westside Trail has been under construction for a year as of November 2015? Join YPG at the BeltLine offices to learn the details of the project and how the implementation of the Westside Trail is progressing. Topics of discussion will include a transportation and streetcar update, construction timeline, and programs associated with economic development, job creation, and healthy communities. Beltline staff will also share lessons learned in the Implementation of the Eastside Trail, and how you can be involved with the BeltLine project.
CM Credits are being requested for this event.
Please RSVP to Glenda Matute.
Afterward, join fellow young/emerging planners for networking at Meehan’s downtown.