- This event has passed.
Conservation Easement Workshop
August 30, 2012 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm$225
The most delightful CLE of the year—Experience Burge Plantation and enjoy a Burge Organic Farm lunch!
Less than an hour from downtown Atlanta, Burge Plantation is an historic 1,000 acre farm and now a private hunt‐ ing, shooting, and family club. Burge Plantation also includes Burge Organic Farm, which grows diverse and deli‐ cious varieties of fruits and vegetables year‐round on 16 acres of intensively managed cropland with the intent to grow food that is honest, clean, and of the highest quality.
To Register, send check to: Madison‐Morgan Conservancy P.O. Box 752, Madison, GA 30650
CLE Credit – 1 hr Ethics, 6 hrs General (applied for)… CPE Credit available, too
@ Burge Plantation (less than an hour from Atlanta) with Burge Organic Farm lunch
- Katherine Eddins, GA Land Trust
- Laurel Florio, J.D.
- Kristina Sorensen, Conservation Tax Transfer
- Stephanie Surles, CPA, Howard, Moore, McDuffie
- Clay Weibel, MAI, Weibel & Associates
- David Wooldridge, Sirote & Permutt
- Trends in Conservation Easement Law and Policy
- The Tax Component of Conservation Easements
- The Ethical Implications of Conservation Easements
- Conservation Easement Appraisals
- GA Conservation Tax Credit—what it is and how it’s changing