- This event has passed.
Georgia ITE Summer Seminar | CM 10.75
July 17, 2016 - July 20, 2016
The Georgia ITE Summer Seminar is one of the best annual transportation conferences in Georgia (some feel the best of all ITE sections nationwide). It is packed full of great technical programs and important, relevant topics. The theme this year is “AIM HIGH” to emphasize the lofty goals we have for Georgia ITE, Georgia’s transportation network, and the future of our profession. This conference is an excellent venue to build new relationships, and to enjoy and refresh old relationships with your colleagues and family in a phenomenal beach setting!
Highlights of the conference include:
- Informative and innovative sessions in the Technical Program
- Sunday Welcome Reception
- Golf and Volleyball Tournaments, and a 5k Run/Walk!
- Family activities including bowling, corn hole tournament, sand castle building, and kids’ party!
- Student Scholarship Auction
- Tuesday Night Banquet and Dessert Social
- Beach, beach, and more beach… with a few amazing pools thrown in
Technical program highlights include:
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Transportation Planning/Modeling
- Ethics and Legal Issues in Transportation
- Roadway Safety
- Georgia’s Investment in Major Projects
The technical program is anticipated to offer up to 12 hours of PE PDHs and 10.75 AICP CM credits, including 1.5 hours of Ethics credits.