- This event has passed.
Georgia Water Resources Conference
April 10, 2013 - April 11, 2013
Since its inception in 1989, the goal of the Georgia Water Resources Conference has been to provide an open forum for the discussion of current water policies, research, projects, and water management in Georgia.
Who should participate?
- Environmental professionals
- Regional water councils, local, state, and federal agencies
- Watershed organizations, homeowner associations
- Farmers and foresters, Chambers of Commerce
- Researchers, students, public service faculty/extension agents
- Anyone interested in water issues