- This event has passed.
Green Roof Design & Installation – Atlanta
December 7, 2017
Green Roof Design & Installation has supported the remarkable growth of the green roof industry in North America over the past ten years, by serving as a comprehensive reference for individuals striving to design, install and maintain green roofs. This course presents indispensable information for green roof designers, practitioners and policymakers.
Learn how to:
- Conduct cost-benefit analyses and make the business case for green roofs;
- Develop a project budget;
- Determine essential qualifications for project teams;
- Integrate green roofs with other building systems for maximum client benefit;
- Identify implementation issues for new and retrofit buildings;
- Write and interpret green roof specifications;
…and much more!
Mary Ann Uhlmann, Environmental Horticulturalist & Consultant at Urban Horticulture Consulting LLC
Tuition is $399 until November 9th, $439 starting November 10th.
GRHC members receive an additional $25 discount on each course.
Tuition includes course manuals, and lunch! If paying by cheque, please note it must be received in our office no later than one week before the event. Registrations may be canceled by a participant up to THREE DAYS prior to the event, and will incur a $50 cancellation fee. We regret that we cannot cancel a registration after that point.
Visit the website for more information.