- This event has passed.
Lifelong Communities Summit: Transforming the Way We Live Together
October 4, 2012 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm$55
National and local experts in the fields of transportation, regional economics, public health, environment and aging will discuss integrated approaches for creating communities where older adults can age in place and age well. The event will showcase ARC’s Lifelong Communities Initiative, present models that can be replicated in other communities and introduce ARC’s exciting new partnership with Atlanta Magazine!
- Frank Redmond, US Senator Johnny Isakson’s Office
- M. Scott Ball, Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company
- Susan Brecht, Brecht and Associates, Urban Land Institute
- Dale Marsico, Community Transportation Association of America
- Greg Case, US Administration for Community Living
- Brett Van Akkeren, US EPA Smart Growth Implementation Assistance Program
- Lesley Grady, The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta
- Nicole Flowers, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Community Health
- With a special video address from The Honorable Johnny Isakson, United States Senate
$55 per person includes continental breakfast, lunch and parking.
AICP CM credits available
Please contact Melissa Roberts at 404-463-3304 or email@example.com for more information.