- This event has passed.
Municipal Development and Finance Webinar (CM | TBD)
April 11, 2011 @ 9:00 am - 11:45 am
Even if you can’t make it to Boston for APA’s 2011 National Planning Conference, you can still take advantage of some of the high-quality training available there. This year, for the first time, APA will offer two short courses at the National Planning Conference as live webinars. That means you can attend courses on planning for water and municipal and development finance without leaving the office!
- Budget and an Explanation of Revenue
- Municipal Debt and Public and Private Financing
- Demographics and Other Larger Changes Affecting Municipal Finance
- Adapting Economic Development Policies to the Changing Economy
- Federal Programs and the Economy