- This event has passed.
GPA North Georgia Half-Day Event (CM | 3.0)
April 25, 2012 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
This reasonably priced $15 event includes lunch, sessions, and meet-and-greet. Sessions will include info on changes to State planning standards and land use law. The event will be submitted for three (3) CM credits.
Seating is limited and you must pre-register. If you register, but do not attend, you will still be charged the $15 event fee to cover the cost of lunch.
Event Cost: $15
- Sam Grove, Cartersville City Manager, will give a brief welcome.
- Brandon Bowen of Jenkins & Bowen P.C. will speak 10:15 to 11:45 on “New Land Use Law Issues” applicable to a variety of jurisdictions.
- Jon West of GA Department of Community Affairs (DCA) will speak 12:15 to 1:45 on State Planning changes (DRI review, comprehensive planning, etc)
Catered by Flavorful Events – Penni Benford is contact. Drinks available at 9:45 and buffet-style lunch available at 11:45.
- Tea, Lemonade, Sodas, Water
- Assorted finger sandwiches
- Vegetable soup
- Garden salad with assorted dressings, cole slaw, blackeye pea salad
- Fruit, potato chips
- Brownies and cookie assortment