This bill would require that service delivery strategy (SDS) agreements be executed by January 1st of the third year following the decennial census. Also, HB 855 would require that agreements be reviewed and revised in the following circumstances:
- when a new comprehensive plan is adopted by any local government party to the agreement,
- when there is a change to service delivery or revenue distribution arrangements,
- if a local government is created, abolished or consolidated,
- if the existing SDS agreement expires, or
- if the county and affected cities agree to revise the SDS agreement.