GPA’s website now includes up-to-date policy and advocacy information. Moving forward, continue to check GPA positions on the current legislation and learn how you can be involved.
Currently, GPA is closely following three pieces of legislation that it opposes and could potentially pass this session:
- SB 49 – Provisions for private plan review,
- HB 302 – Limitation of fees collected for permits, and
- HB 150/SB 102 – Pre-emption of local utility connections.
Additional legislation being monitored by PAC include:
- HB 100 – Fuel tax exemption for public/school transportation vehicles
- HB 511 – State treasury; establishment or revision of certain Trust Funds
- HR 130 – Moving Forsyth County from the Northeast Georgia Regional Commission to the Atlanta Regional Commission