At Gresham Smith, People Come First
For the Planners at Gresham Smith, people come first—planning communities that are anchored by civic and recreational amenities, creating opportunities to support upward mobility through economic development, and designing transportation systems that are safe and efficient for all users so that your loved ones—and ours—get home safe and sound.
For us, it’s about:
- Building trusting relationships with the communities we serve by listening, engaging, and understanding
- Honoring that trust by being responsible stewards of public funds and advocating for the public’s best interest
- Identifying solutions that leverage opportunities, address community needs, and are respectful to the natural and human environment
Gresham Smith is a top-ranked, full-service consulting firm with 1,100 employees across 25 offices (with three offices right here in Georgia) focused on solutions for the built environment. Our team of diligent professionals, creative problem-solvers, insightful planners and seasoned collaborators work closely with our clients and communities to improve the cities and towns we call home.
We offer a variety of planning services across the Planning spectrum, including the following areas:
- Corridor and sub-area studies
- Active transportation
- Trails and greenways
- Regional, county, and municipal transportation plans
- Comprehensive plans
- Freight plans
- Small area plans
- Safety studies
- Land and master planning
- Resiliency studies
- Funding and grants
- Community engagement
Consistently ranked as a “best place to work,” Gresham Smith is committed to creating a culture that fosters diversity of experience combined with a common goal of genuine care for each other, our partners and the outcome of our work.
This article was provided by one of GPA’s annual sponsors, Gresham Smith. If you’d like to learn more about how we can work together in your community, contact Eric Lusher, AICP at 678-268-4285.