Complete Streets: The Road to a Safer Community
Complete Streets are roads designed to meet the needs of all users – vehicular traffic, pedestrians, transit users, cyclists and others. This course will give participants a better understanding of the concept of complete streets, what elements are customarily included in an effective policy and examples of successful policies that have been implemented.
- Tuesday, September 28, 2010
- Location: Cornerstone Bank – Community Room, 125 Clairemont Avenue, Decatur
- Cost is $50 for one; $90 for two; $120 for three and includes breakfast, lunch and all workshop materials.
- ** (CM credits will be pursued for this course)
- Registration deadline: September 14
- Online registration: http://completestreets.eventbrite.com/