- This event has passed.
Georgia Land Use Law Seminar (CM | 9.0)
December 13, 2012 - December 14, 2012
Join Program Co-Chairs Harold Buckley, Jr., AICP, a partner with Wilson Brock & Irby LLC, and David C. Kirk, FAICP, a partner with Troutman Sanders LLP. They lead an outstanding faculty for these topics:
- Derrick Cameron of the Georgia Department of Transportation
- G. Douglas Dillard of Weissman Nowack Curry & Wilco PC
- Jim Frederick of the Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- Jane D. Hayse of the Atlanta Regional Commission
- Amy L. Hillman of Tatum Hillman Hickerson & Powell LLP
- Matthew Houser, PLA of Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure Group and of the Gwinnett County Planning Commission
- Kenneth E. Jarrard of Jarrard & Davis LLP
- Bryan Lackey, PE of Gwinnett County
- Angie Laurie, PE of Central Atlanta Progress
- Michael E. Paris of the Council for Quality Growth
- Kelly Pridgen of the Association County Commissioners of Georgia
- Malaika Rivers of the Cumberland Community Improvement District
- Cheryl Thomas Strickland of Stifel Nicolaus & Company, Inc.
- Glenn R. Thomson of Alston & Bird LLP
- Glen Wilkins of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Clark T. Wisenbaker of Davis Pickren Seydel & Sneed LLP
Want to promote your company by becoming a Sponsor of this seminar? The Seminar Group at 800-574-4852 for more information.
GA CLE – 8.7 General Credits, incl. 1.0 Hours of Ethics
AL CLE – Max of 8.6 Hours, incl. 1.0 Hours of Ethics
NC CLE – 7.5 General Hours of CLE Credit
SC CLE – 8.67 Hours, incl. 1.0 Hours of Ethics
TN CLE – Max of 8.67 Hours, incl. 1.0 Dual Hours
GA RE Appraisers – 9.0 Credit Hours
GA RE Broker – 9.0 Credit Hours
APA – 9.0 CM Credits
Contractors & Engineers – May Qualify
To view the full agenda, which includes registration information and pricing, go to the link below.
To register over the phone, or if you have any questions please call us at 800-574-4852.