- This event has passed.
Law – AICP Exam Review
April 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
The GPA Professional Development Committee is hosting review sessions in the Spring. Each session is hosted by a professor or practitioner in the field and will be conducted virtually on Zoom for 1 to 1.5 hours.
If you are unable to attend a session but are interested in the content, a recording of the sessions are available here.
These are the review sessions currently scheduled. Please check back to see if we’ve added any additional review sessions. Sign up below for one or all of these sessions.
- Overview: Wednesday, April 6, 9:00 – 10:00 AM with Cristina Pastore, Transportation Planner/Engineer, VP, Kimley-Horn (View Recording here)
- History and Theory: Monday, April 11, 1:00 – 2:30 PM with Michael Elliott, Director, MCRP Program at Georgia Tech, Associate Professor of City & Regional Planning and Public Policy (View Recording here)
- Ethics: Wednesday, April 13, 2:30 – 4:00 PM with Gary Cornell, Former President, Community Planning Services, Inc. (View Recording here)
- Law: Tuesday, April 19, 10:00 – 11:30 AM with David Kirk, Partner, Troutman Pepper (View Recording here)
- Leadership, Administration and Management: Monday, April 25, 1:00 – 2:30 PM with Jeff Rader, Commissioner, District 2, DeKalb County