- This event has passed.
Preparing and Implementing your Comprehensive Plan
April 15 - April 16
The Community Planning Institute provides information about planning for land use, growth and development. “Preparing and Implementing your Comprehensive Plan” is a 2-day class that covers the local comprehensive planning process.
This class provides:
- An overview of the importance of community planning– why we plan and who should be involved;
- A review of Georgia’s planning requirements;
- How to engage your constituents in envisioning and planning for their future;
- Plan implementation tools, including successful examples from PlanFirst communities;
- Other plan implementation tools such as local planning case studies, zoning, or form-based codes.
Email Ebony Simpson or call her at (912) 663-9865 should you have any questions.