- This event has passed.
#SMARTer Together Webinar Series
April 8, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
One event on March 4, 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on March 25, 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on April 8, 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on April 29, 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on March 18, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Georgia Tech’s Smart Cities & Inclusive Innovation Initiative is excited to announce that our #SMARTer Together webinar series will continue in 2021 starting in February.
This series aims to challenge us beyond the immediate crisis and onto a newer state where we have another chance to build strong community-research partnerships for good. By focusing on complex, societal problems that communities all over GA and the rest of the world face, we aim to provide innovative research and create partnerships to empower all.
Let’s all be #SMARTer Together.
- Feb 25th | Ready for the Smart(er) City: How Community Improvement Districts (CIDs) are Building the Future
Malaika Rivers (Lexicon Strategies) and Arthi Rao (Georgia Tech) and others
- March 4th | Autonomous Aerotropolis: A Digital Twin Model for Enhancing Smart and Connected Communities
Perry Yang (Georgia Tech), Michael Balchanos (Georgia Tech), Dimitri Mavris (Georgia Tech), and others
- March 18th | Resilient Energy Infrastructure (Co-hosted by SEI and School of CEE)
Tim Lieuwen (Strategic Energy Institute and Georgia Tech), Emily Grubert (Georgia Tech), Kenneth Shiver (Southern Company, Clinton Vince (US Energy Practice), and Arshad Mansoor (Electric Power Research Institute)
- March 25th | Making Telehealth Work
Leanne West (Georgia Tech), Maribeth Gandy Coleman (Georgia Tech), Sam Hosokawa (Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta), Robert Mannino (Sanguina, LLC, Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University) and Woon-Hong Yeo (Georgia Tech)
- April 8th | The Next Stage of Autonomous Vehicles
Patricia Mokhtarian (Georgia Tech), Sung Hoo Kim (Georgia Tech), and others
- April 29th | Building Climate Resiliency
Adjo Amekudzi-Kennedy (Georgia Tech), Prena Singh (Georgia Tech) and others