Earn up to 13 AICP CM credits at the 2018 SE Rail Forum in Greenville, SC. This bi-annual conference brings together multidisciplinary professionals from six states (VA, NC, SC, GA, FL and DC) to:
- Discuss the Southeastern States’ vision for the role of rail in the region;
- Learn about the Federally-led SE Regional Rail Study and future governance options for the Southeast Corridor,
- Highlight the economic benefits of rail projects and services,
- Discuss how passenger and freight rail services can be planned in concert to meet the demands of our growing region,
- Provide an opportunity for multi-state networking and information sharing, and
- Provide an opportunity to discuss area freight, intermodal, and passenger projects.
The SE Rail Forum is hosted by the Southeastern States and Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS) NC Triangle Chapter.
For more information, please visit the website.