Date: March 21, 2012
Location: Dunwoody, GA
Thank you Dunwoody!
The 2012 Spring Conference produced a successful, sold-out event for the Georgia Planning Association in our first visit to Dunwoody, GA! This year we decided to change the format of the Spring Conference to a one-day event reflecting the desires of GPA members. This proved to be a great success in allowing people to attend this event at an affordable cost. Attendees had the opportunity to network the night before at a reception hosted by the GA Young Planners Group at Sage Woodfire Tavern one of Atlanta’s hottest restaurants. Attendees were able to get a hands-on experience with the City of Dunwoody and the Perimeter Center area with morning and afternoon mobile workshops highlighting redevelopment efforts. Special thanks go to our many sponsors and the local host committee for making this event a success. Thank you to everyone who attended the conference and we look forward to seeing you in Columbus, GA in the fall.
- CID Successes and Challenges Part 1
- CID Successes and Challenges Part 2
- Impact of Regional Water Plans on Land Use Planning
- Planning Advocacy: Effective Survival Skills in Today’s Political Environment Part 1
- Planning Advocacy: Effective Survival Skills in Today’s Political Environment Part 2
- Dunwoody/Georgetown Mobile Workshop
- Dunwoody Contracted Services Model