Thank you Peachtree City!
The 2011 GPA Spring Conference produced another successful event with more than 180 people joining us in beautiful Peachtree City! There was plenty of opportunity for professional development through over 25 educational sessions and mobile workshops, with a wide array of topics including a discussion of the potential impacts from the legislative session. Attendees also had the opportunity for a reception where we celebrated Caddyshack style! A special thank you to our local host committee and our sponsors for helping us with another great event. We are working with APA to get the CM credits posted as quickly as possible and will send out a notice when they are available. Thank you to everyone who attended the conference – we look forward to seeing you in Savannah in the fall.
Presentations are available as PDF downloads below.
- Civic Engagement Through Social Media Part 1
- Civic Engagement Through Social Media Part 2
- Civic Engagement Through Social Media Part 3
- Civic Engagement Through Social Media Part 4
Quality Growth/Comp Planning
- Revitalization and Redevelopment Strategies for Aging Retail Centers
- Economic Development in Tough Times Part 1
- Economic Development in Tough Times Part 2
- Peachtree City: It’s All About the Plan
- Conservation Community – Developing Intown Farms and Farm Hamlets
- Revitalizing Augusta’s Laney Walker/Bethlehem: The Transformation of a Historic Community
- Experience Life at 15 mph… Part 1
- Experience Life at 15 mph… Part 2
- Experience Life at 15 mph… Part 3
- Freight Interests and Communities as Partners
- Innovative Intersection Improvements
- Plan 240 Regional Transport: Plan Investment Decision Process
- Forsyth County Comprehensive Transportation Plan
- Restoring the Land Use and Transportation Connection After the I-16 Ramp Removal
- Putting Connectivity Together Part 1
- Putting Connectivity Together Part 2